Enjoy an Asterisk SIP Trunk service provider with better reliability and quality when compared to the local telephone companies within the United States.
Switch2VoIP offers superior Asterisk SIP trunking without any setup fees or monthly fees, no minimum payments, or minimum call volume.
Key features for Asterisk users
- Switch2VoIP offers pre-paid billing and no contracts which gives our clients the option to control their telephone bills.
- Unlimited Channels/Ports, every account has unlimited outbound and inbound channels, so you can increment the number of agents on your business or call center and we will not charge per additional channels/ports.
- Give any one of your employees a VoIP phone number that they can answer from their office, home or mobile phone.
You can try with only $5 to Signup for a VoIP account for your Asterisk server.
What is Asterisk?
Asterisk is the work leader in open source IP phone platforms. This is the kind of software that can turn a regular computer into an enterprise-class IP-PBX, more information can be read on their official website https://www.asterisk.org
This open-source IP-PBX system is used by all size businesses to improve their communication and reduce phone costs including Google, IBM and Amazon are using Asterisk.
The Asterisk system can be installed on a local server or on servers hosted on the cloud for more convenience, less downtime, and support is what a business needs to have a reliable IP-PBX cloud phone system.
Configure your SIP Trunk in Asterisk server
Asterisk SIP Trunk configuration
We have organized a list of tasks you need to complete in order to install, setup Asterisk and configure the SIP trunk in Asterisk to start making calls and make your business look even more professional.
The tech support provided by Switch2VoIP includes helping you configure your Asterisk SIP Trunk settings, contact our chat support for more information.
Always the easiest option would be to setup a hosted PBX using the Virtual Call Center service, it even helps decrease the monthly fees by not having to hire an IT, you will save more money and your data will be protected.
The Asterisk telephony software was created on its origins to be used as a PBX system, it was built with all the features and necessary tools to create a powerful phone system, that’s why the term “Asterisk PBX” is widely used. Asterisk features include phone tools that will cost extra money with your phone provider’s PBX phone system like IVR (Interactive Voice Response), voicemail, automated attendant, intercom calling extension to extension, call queuing, conference bridge, etc.
More articles about Asterisk:
- Asterisk SIP trunk configuration and settings
- What is SIP Trunking?
- What is the cost of SIP Trunking?
- How to setup your SIP trunk on Asterisk, Vicidial and Goautodial carrier settings
External resources related to Asterisk SIP trunk
#VoIP #SIP #PBX #IVR #CloudDialer #HostedDialer #HostedPBX #CloudDialer #VirtualPBX #DialerHosted #CloudCallCenter #Asterisk #Elastix #SIPTrunking #SIPtrunk