The example below shows you an example of how to populate the fields on VoIPSwitch to configure your Switch2VoIP account as a trunk.
- Go to GK/Registrar
- On description write Switch2VoIP
- On Host put our IP 22.214.171.124
- Port 5060
- On parameters you should select Registrar if you want to authenticate with the username and password provided by Switch2VoIP when you’ve opened your account.
- Write down your username and password, on Domain user you should put your username.
- The domain is: sipusa.switch2voip.us
Now you are good to go and start making calls.