Switch2VoIP Business VoIP provider delivers the same or even better reliability and quality when compared to the local phone company.
Switch2VoIP provides Business VoIP services for entrepreneurs and “Call Centers” worldwide on a prepaid basis. Signup for a SIP Account by selecting the amount you wish to deposit on your balance, you can start making calls with just $5.
Business VoIP with great calling rates
Switch2VoIP’s digital virtual voice solution for Business and Call Centers gives you with the opportunity of calling your clients at a fraction of the cost. Visit the VoIP rates.
Increase productivity and efficiency. From day one you’ll experience how your phone bills will decrease at around 60% even if you’re making local long distance or international calls.
Switch2VoIP allows you to keep your own existing technology and just make a few changes in your Auto-Dialer or PBX configuration to start making calls at low cost from one single SIP account.
By retaining your same phone number and technology on your business and having lower costs your company will be able to communicate effectively and efficiently.
Using your internet connection from your home or office you will be able to customize your account settings and features just by logging into your account without any limitation of space and time.
The success of our service in the telephone industry is due to its business friendly characteristics, low calling rates and simplified billing.
What is a “SIP Account”?
A SIP Account are the credentials needed to configure the SIP-phone device being used to make calls.
When you signup for a SIP account the VoIP company emails you the credentials you will need to configure the device you will use to make and receive phone calls.
SIP Account setup on Softphone:
This is an example of the SIP account credentials configured on the Eyebeam/Xlite softphone that is installed on a computer. Here you can find detailed instructions to Configure your Softphone.
SIP accounts can also be configured through IP-IP authentication on your PBX or AutoDialer.
SIP Account setup on Mobile App:
SIP Accounts are so flexible they can be configured virtually on any kind of mobile app available in the market.
In our past article we explained how to setup your SIP Account on mobile applications such as Bria which is one of the most stables in the market.
Who are VoIP SIP Accounts for?
• All small businesses dealing with customers and having the need of making long distance calls.
• All Enterprises whose sales team has to travel to meet their customers can benefit from low cost calling.
• Large sized businesses with diversified geographic and dispersed locations.
• A medium or large size organization that want to reduce their phone bills in order to invest that money in other areas of their business.
• Resellers, Carriers and Telecom companies looking to provide phone service to their local customers at a lower rate.
• Call Centers using systems such as IP PBX, Asterisk, VICIdial, Goautodial etc. with the need of a reliable SIP Trunking provider.