“To VoIP or not to VoIP, that is the question”. Why VoIP? Because of the freedom VoIP vs landline gives, over conventional wire telephone landlines, being more cost-effective and more flexible.
8 Reasons why VoIP is better than a traditional phone service
VoIP is on the clouds
1. VoIP is on the clouds so there is no need of on premises equipments or servers, besides your IP phones to take calls and that’s all you need, no need to rent extra space or offices to install infrastructure or hire technicians.
VoIP requires no physical hardware
2. Since there is no physical hardware involved as latest PBX used to have when using traditional setups, forget about worrying about high cost maintenance fees and extra charges.
VoIP is more flexible
4. Why VoIP is more flexible than traditional telephone service? Full telephony functionalities and better, the reports, calls history and settings can be accessed from the web and from any location, if you are on a meeting, having some relaxing time at a coffee shop or resting at home.
International business location with VoIP
5. VoIP telephone systems are not tied to any location, you can have teams working other countries, in different offices and even from home, it will work as long as you have an internet connection.
Save more on telecom costs
6. Cost effective inversion, only pay for the minutes you consume, there are many providers on the prepaid model so there is little or no risk involved and you can start with no inversion on a pay as you go structure.
7. VoIP carries more economical monthly fees than traditional lines because it manages less staff, less equipment therefore the VoIP cost and infrastructure are inferior.
8. VoIP savings are over 75% compared over traditional landlines, request a virtual PBX and get yourself a dedicated automatic receptionist to answer calls and route to other extensions, record calls or monitor them remotely. More savings.
These and many more aspects are the reason why VoIP telephony benefits are way more when the comparison VoIP vs landline is made. Business can focus on their business core; the customers. IP telephony gives you more for less when compared to conventional wired phone lines.
Our free support is online and ready to help from 9am to 5pm AST, contact live chat support from the website.