Follow this walkthrough if you need to configure Bria Mobile VoIP software for iPhone, iPad, and Android mobile phones.
Technical Features Highlights
- Paid SIP-based softphone with excellent voice quality, G.729 and other Wideband Codecs are included.
- Configure your own VoIP provider.
- Better battery life with Push service.
- High-definition audio codecs including G.722.
- 720p HD Video when using H.264 or VP8, works on supported devices.
1. Download Bria VoIP app for Iphone and Ipad or download Bria for Android from the Google Play store. When the installation is completed go to the Bria icon on your mobile phone and the softphone will open.
2. Click on Accounts and go to SIP – Making Calls
3. Enter your VoIP account SIP details as shown below and click Save.
Account Name: Switch2VoIP.us
Display As: Your Name
Username: Your Switch2VoIP username
Password: Switch2VoIP password
4. Enable the account and click Register and the account status will change to Registered.
5. You can now start making calls, click Phone and start calling your friends and family.
More settings and configurations
- How to setup your SIP trunk on Vicidial and Goautodial carrier settings
- Configure SIP trunk on softphone, X-Lite, X-Ten, Eyebeam
- How to Select Codec G729 on Eyebeam to reduce bandwidth
- Setup Carrier Settings on Vicidial and Goautodial
#VoIP #SIPTrunk #SIPTrunking #CallCenterVoIP #PBX #Vicidial #CallCenter #Goautodial #Xlite #Bria #zoiper #Softphone