Add credits to your VoIP account
Simple steps to make a VoIP payment to any SIP account, following these steps and easily add credit balance to your pay-as-you-go VoIP SIP Trunking account. It’s very easy to buy VoIP to make and receive calls on a Softphone or PBX, Vicidial or Goautodial.
- Login or Register for a VoIP SIP Trunking account by going to the top menu My Account.
- Enter the amount of credits in $ that you would like to credit on this VoIP payment as shown on the picture below.
How do I see a VoIP payment on my billing history?
You can view and print your billing history from the Billing Portal.
- Go to My Account on the top menu and login with your username and password.
- Click on Billing History to see all the VoIP payments.
- Right click on your browser and select Print this Page to print your entire billing history or change the dates and print for a specific date.
- What is SIP Trunking?
- What is the cost of SIP Trunking?
- How to setup your SIP trunk on Vicidial and Goautodial carrier settings
#VoIP #SIP #PBX #IVR #CloudDialer #HostedDialer #HostedPBX #CloudDialer #VirtualPBX #DialerHosted #CloudCallCenter #Asterisk #Elastix #SIPTrunking #SIPtrunk