How to set SIP/IAX2 account with Zoiper on a softphone installed from a mobile app or its computer version:
Inside the portal under the My Account menu you can find your SIP account credentials including the username, password and server IP.
Download Zoiper softphone
Download the Zoiper app from one of their official channels, go to the Appstore and search for Zoiper softphone, for the desktop version go to the official Zoiper website: Download latest Zoiper, there are a few available mobile versions for iOS, Android and also desktop, tablet and laptop versions for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Zoiper setup instructions
- Open Zoiper.
- Go to Settings.
- Tap on Accounts.
- Tap Advanced
- Fill the Username field with the username provided by your VoIP provider.
- Input the SIP password on the Password field.
- Fill the CallerID field with the phone number that will be displayed as CallerID.
- Use auth. username: Enter the SIP account Username here.
Follow the image example below to setup your VoIP account and add your own CallerID on the Zoiper softphone:
Softphone settings and configurations
- How to setup your SIP trunk on Vicidial and Goautodial carrier settings
- Configure SIP trunk on softphone, X-Lite, X-Ten, Eyebeam
- How to Select Codec G729 on Eyebeam to reduce bandwidth
- Setup Carrier Settings on Vicidial and Goautodial
#VoIP #SIPTrunk #SIPTrunking #CallCenterVoIP #PBX #Vicidial #CallCenter #Goautodial #Xlite #Bria #zoiper #Softphone