Unlimited Ports SIP Trunking (Session Intiated Protocol) with no monthly fees. Switch2VoIP provides VoIP for Business and contact centers solutions, all of which expect the highest levels of uptime, reliability and customer service. We take great pride in our ability to deliver consistent results in this demanding environment.
$0.008 (Under 1¢) Per/Minute
Includes 1 Phone Number
We understand that operating in the contact center industry can be challenging because of the unique requirements associated with call campaigns and predictive dialers. Many carriers impose limitations concerning average call duration (ACD), average seizure rate (ASR) and calls per minute (CPM).
To address these call center issues we provision dedicated switching facilities to call center customers. These facilities have been engineered to process thousands of call attempts per second using a separate rate table that is composed of underlying carriers that have a higher tolerance for this type of traffic. We can also offer non-jurisdictional and blended/flat rate products upon request.
We currently support high-volume call center traffic to the United States of America (USA), Canada, United Kingdom (UK), and Australia. Simply inform our support team of your needs after creating an account, and we will optimize your account for CallCenter traffic.
Other valuable features of our SIP Trunking service:
- Our pay-as-you-go model gives you top-tier quality with no volume commitments, complicated agreements or restrictive credit departments.
- Get access to all of the best VoIP carriers for A-Z termination with a single VoIP account.
- Benefit from our large volume and purchasing power with low wholesale rates.
- Get trouble resolved fast with 24×7 Extreme Customer Care.
- Access your CDRs and failed call logs in REALTIME with our Customer Portal.
- Replenish your prepaid balance immediately using a credit card with Skrill or Paypal account.
- Choose between Standard and Premium routes, each with a unique prefix.
- Deal with a company that values integrity and fair dealing.