SIP Trunking Provider
Switch2VoIP provides SIP Trunking VoIP services to a large number of business and call centers always ensuring top levels of uptime and support to our valued customers.
Lowest telecommunications rates with SIP trunking
With unbeatable VoIP rates under 1 cent per minute (0.008 to USA and United Kingdom and 0.005 to Canada) and the perfect quality of our telephone service, you don’t need to look for another SIP Trunk provider anymore.
“Our excellent Customer Service and Free Technical Support will take care of you and your Auto Dialer or Asterisk PBX and setup everything for you at no extra cost, let our Online Live support agents take care of all your software configuration FREE of cost.”
Switch2VoIP takes great pride in its ability to offer and deliver dependable and consistent results in this fast paced demanding environment.
Unlimited SIP Trunk Channels or Ports
Running a Call Centre is sometimes quite difficult because your PBX or Predictive dialer has certain requirements; it is not easy to find a VoIP service provider that comprehends or understands your demand and provides the number of channels (ports) you want for the number of calls per second you make.
With Switch2VoIP the quantity of channels is not a problem at all, we gladly receive all your call volume. We can handle whatever number of ports you need on your SIP Trunking account in order to make the concurrent VoIP calls you want.
Switch2VoIP dedicated SIP VoIP services especially for call center traffic to ensure your call needs are met. The SIP servers are set up to handle thousands of concurrent calls per second. Other SIP trunking VoIP providers can charge extra fees for additional channels, if there is a large amount of concurrent calls there is no need to pay extra.
SIP trunking provider compatible with all Asterisk based platforms such as Vicidial, ViciBox, VicidialNow, Goautodial, Elastix, etc. It has also been tested in FreeSwitch and FreePBX as well demonstrating to deliver optimal results on concurrent calls were tested.
This is why is always better for the best VoIP providers to offer SIP Trunking service with no limitation on the number of ports or concurrent calls, we just think that is not fair to charge per additional ports used, so all SIP accounts can make concurent calls from any device, softphone or dialer.
Switch2VoIP supports high-volume calls traffic from call centers anywhere in the world to United States, United Kingdom, Canada and Australia. Let us know what your chosen or preferred calling destinations are and we will give you the best prices possible according to your calls volume and needs.
Select the best SIP trunking provider and receive free tech support 24/7
Customer support is available online worldwide on US business hours from 9am to 5pm AST.
Feel free to chat with our friendly VoIP support live staff about any issues on your SIP account.
Best SIP trunking provider features:
○ Premium route (Worldwide) A – Z VoIP Termination, SIP trunking provider with voice quality so perfect you will never be disappointed.
○ Can add as many additional United States or International VoIP Phone Number to any VoIP account.
○ Prepaid VoIP billing that provides you flexibility on your payments without any contracts or commitments.
○ Access your VoIP billing portal and add balance online to your SIP trunking account with your Credit Card, Debit Card or Bitcoin.
○ Wholesale VoIP rates, add balance to SIP accounts starting from $5 without needing to buy a big amount.
○ 24/7 Free IT tech support and customer service only from the best SIP trunking provider.
○ Your IP-PBX or Virtual Call Center is compatible with the SIP Trunk service.
Best SIP trunking provider instructions, settings and configurations
- How to setup your SIP trunk on Vicidial and Goautodial carrier settings
- Configure SIP trunk on softphone, X-Lite, X-Ten, Eyebeam
- How to Select Codec G729 on Eyebeam to reduce bandwidth
- Setup Carrier Settings on Vicidial and Goautodial
#VoIP #SIPTrunk #SIPTrunking #CallCenterVoIP #PBX #Vicidial #CallCenter #Goautodial #Xlite #Zoiper #Softphone