VoipSwitch is a complete suite of SIP network elements, a billing platform that enables calling card retail service, residential VoIP telephony, mobile VoIP, business PBX, cloud communications, and multilevel reseller portal for networks and sales agents all in a single software platform that handles thousands of concurrent calls.
VoIPSwitch SIP trunk settings instructions
The example below shows you an example of how to populate the fields on VoIPSwitch SIP trunk settings with Switch2VoIP VoIP provider.
- Go to GK/Registrar
- On description write Switch2VoIP
- On Host enter the IP 126.96.36.199
- Port 5060
- On parameters, you should select Registrar if you want to authenticate with the username and password provided by Switch2VoIP for the VoIPSwitch SIP trunk settings.
- Write down your username and password, on Domain user you should put your username.
- The domain is: 188.8.131.52
Now you are good to go and start making calls.