In this article we would like to explain how to setup the CallerID you want others to see when you call them. You can use the same concept for any softphone like Eyebeam or X-Lite and the CallerID will display perfectly.
- First go to the Dashboard: You will find the Username for Xlite/Eyebeam/Zoiper on the upper right side.
- Display Name: Enter your Agent’s Name in this field or leave Empty.
- Username: Enter your Switch2VoIP Username here.
- CallerID: If you want to display your CallerID to your callees then go to your Dashboard and add the 10 digit phone number you want to display to your callers.
- Password: Enter your SIP Password here.
- Authorization user name: Enter your Switch2VoIP username Again here
- Domain: 184.108.40.206
Below you can see an image with the instructions for an easier understanding of the users.
If you are still having issues setting up the CallerID you wish to send out please open a ticket on the support area.
Download and configure your Free softphoneIf you still don’t have a softphone to start making VoIP calls you can start by downloading X-Lite softphone here.
Switch2VoIP Call Center VoIP Provider, www.switch2voip.us based at Olympia, Washington provides call center VoIP and Toll Free services for a wide number of contact centers worldwide.