Virtual Phone Numbers in Canada
Last modified: January 20, 2021
The Expansion Of Canada DID’s
The virtual number coverage for DID’s in Canada is always being expanded. Below is a list of where the coverage is currently supported:
The provinces of Ontario, New Brunswick, Alberta, British Columbia, Nova Scotia and Quebec.
Here is a list of the features that you obtain from having a Virtual Phone Number DID in Canada:
- No contracts, just pay as you go.
- Secured call history is stored for you.
- Unlimited channels for each and every DID, which allows you to have unlimited concurrent outgoing and incoming calls with the same phone number.
- The DID call forwarding destination can be changed by you are any time via the web.
- Call waiting and Three Way Calling.