Download the X-Lite softphone safely from our servers: Download X-Lite here
STEP 3 Click the ADD… button in the SIP Accounts window.
- Display Name: Enter your Agent’s Name in this field or leave Empty (Setup CallerID on Eyebeam)
- Username: Enter your Switch2Voip Username here or if you want to display your CallerID to your callers then you can input here the phone number you want to display to your callers.
- Password: Enter your SIP Password here.
- Authorization user name: Enter your Switch2Voip username Again here
- Domain: sipusa.switch2voip.us
Once setup as above, click the Apply button (if you made any changes), and then click the OK button.
STEP 7 You will now be back at the SIP accounts screen. Click the Close button as shown in the picture below:
STEP 8 The X-Lite software will now attempt to register (log in) to our servers. You should see this happen in a few seconds and if successful in the main screen you will see the Logged in — enter phone number message.
That’s it! You can now make a phone call.
You can place a call to a traditional landline or mobile phone by dialing: 1 + the area code and number for calls to the US
Click Here if you want to learn how to configure your Eyebeam to work with the Codec G729 and enjoy a better quality of your calls.