VICIDial Virtual Call Center integrates all the right tools
VICIdial Virtual Call Center is an open-source software that helps VoIP call centers automate their phone calls, with all the autodial features offers an effective virtual dialer solution; subjected to the free AGPLv2 license, which brings the users freedom to cover just the cost of software’s integration and sales or representative agents.
VICIdial is defined by their own developers as “A feature that will host an interaction between the Asterisk Open-Source Private Branch Exchange (PBX) and the outbound/inbound calls”. The PBX is lately tending to transmit calls over the Internet Protocol, which makes it become an IP.
Goautodial, another user friendly software very similar to Vicidial on every aspect, same design and functionality helps the VoIP call centers give their agents a solution with their automated predictive dialing and their time constraints during any given campaign. In addition, VICIdial is a Linux operating system based PBX using MySQL as its database server.
As a PBX system VICIdial does the job and goes beyond expectation, making your VoIP Call Center host a very effective predictive dialer to support any campaign that you might be on, at the moment.
VICIDial Virtual Call Center integrates all the right tools so you get the best call center VoIP solutions.
How VICIdial works?
Your remote representative just logs into the Virtual Call Center server and VICIdial or Goautodial will start making hundreds of calls, once a connection is established Vicidial will route the answered calls to your agent’s softphone installed on a computer.
An auto-dialer is very effective for monitoring effectiveness of a sales team by timing them in real action.
VICIdial features great call center VoIP solutions
There are many features that just make VICIdial a great tool for VoIP call centers. We will continue on listing here at Switch2VoIP any other attributes that just add value to our call center VoIP solution. Our system integrates and works flawlessly with any of these predictive dialers that your VoIP call center might install.
- Setup different campaigns on one Vicidial installation to create several teams making automated calls to different targets or products.
- Integrated call recording; which can be performed with inbound and outbound traffic for better customer service monitoring and it will be archived onto an external FTP server.
- Speed throughout the dialing campaign; due to the ability of VICIdial to host autodial outbound calls and instantly connect them with a live agent as they are answered.
- Setup virtual phone numbers to receive incoming calls.
- Transfer the calls to another extension or to phone number inside or outside your network, stay on the call with a third party verification team or transfer the call to the closers, the possibilities are unlimited because Vicidial can also be customized to comply with your client’s requirements.
- Change the CallerID of your outbound calls to display the phone number of your brand.
- Remote monitoring; you’re agents will never be on their own, Vicidial has several agent’s monitoring options such as:
- Barge on a call to continue the conversation.
- Monitor the agents without being noticed.
- Monitor Vicidial remotely whenever you are, access your dialer from home, office or mobile.
- Script display; making it more comfortable for the agent to read during the call with access to already filled fields like name, address, subject, among other relevant elements.
- Easy to use, install, create extensions, setup SIP trunking account, upload the leads and start making calls.
Vicidial is an affordable auto dialer solution, the only fee you will have to incur would be your sales or call center representatives and your affordable VoIP account through Switch2VoIP.